- 1 cup raw cashews
- 8 oz. macaroni elbow noodles
- 2 medium avocados, pitted
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup vegetable broth*
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Flash boil cashews by bringing a small pot of water to a boil. Remove from heat and add cashews. Set aside and let cashews soak for at least 15 minutes.
- Next, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add noodles and cook until noodles are al dente. Strain noodles and set aside.
- Next, make avocado “cheeze” sauce. Pit avocados and then scoop the flesh of the avocado out of the skin with a spoon. Place into a high-powered blender along with the soaked cashews, nutritional yeast, garlic powder, apple cider vinegar, vegetable broth, and salt. Blend until smooth. Depending on how thick you want your sauce, option to add more vegetable broth.
- Finally, place noodles and avocado sauce into a large saucepan and heat over medium heat until warm. Stir frequently until all noodles are covered in sauce.
- Top with red pepper flakes and enjoy!
No Responses Yet