- 1 cup roasted chickpeas
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 4 whole grain sandwich wraps
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes,, halved or quartered
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped jarred roasted red peppers,, drained and patted dry
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Red wine vinegar
In a small bowl, toss the chickpeas with dried oregano.
Lay sandwich wraps out and divide spinach, tomatoes, cucumber, roasted red peppers, onion, feta, and chickpeas evenly down the middle of each. Sprinkle with lemon juice and red wine vinegar. Roll up the bottom, fold in the sides, and continue rolling tightly until fully closed.