- 1 cup gluten-free bread crumbs I like Schär gluten-free breadcrumbs.
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3/4 cup milk , dairy-free use almond, cashew or coconut milk
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 large eggs , whisked
Preheat oven to 375°F. Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil.
In a small bowl stir together the breadcrumbs, Italian seasoning, onion powder, salt, nutmeg, and minced garlic. Stir in the milk and let sit for 2-3 minutes.
In a large bowl mix together the beef and the eggs. Add the bread crumb mixture and mix together to fully combine. Do not overmix the meat or the meatballs will be tough.
Use a large cookie scoop to scoop out the meat and roll into 2″ balls. Place on the lined baking sheet and repeat. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown. Please watch your oven because all ovens are different.
Store leftovers in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. Meatballs can also be frozen and reheated and reheated in the oven, microwave or on the stove top.
- Store leftovers in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.
- Meatballs can also be frozen and reheated in the oven, microwave or on the stove top.
- Mama says, “Always check your labels!”