- 250 g pumpkin puree (1 cup)
- 100 g almond flour (1 cup)
- 2 large eggs
- 60 g Sukrin Gold or granulated sweetener of choice (1/3 cup)
- 45 g cacao powder, unsweetened (1/3 cup plus 3 tbsp)
- 50 g coconut oil or melted butter (1/4 cup)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp mixed spice/pumpkin spice optional
- for the glaze: dark chocolate sugar free or at least 85% cocoa solids, melted (optional)
Pre-heat oven to 180 Celsius/350 Fahrenheit.
Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
Add all wet ingredients. You can mix with a blender or even with a fork.
Check the sweetness and add more sweetener if required.
Line a baking tin with baking paper (mine was 15×20 cm) and fill with the mixture.
Bake for ca 25-30 minutes or until a knife comes out clean. The brownies will be very soft in the beginning, but they firm up once cool.
If desired, melt 2 squares of dark or sugar free chocolate plus 1 tsp of butter/coconut oil and drizzle over the brownies.
Store in an air tight container in the fridge