- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup yogurt (I used Silk Soy Vanilla)
- 1/4 banana
- 1/4 cup pineapple, chopped (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tablespoon chopped almonds
- Add the ingredients in the order listed to a small mason jar.
- Place in the fridge overnight. In the morning, mix it all together and enjoy cold or warmed up in the microwave.
For more detail : bit.ly/2YEym2E
Read More Our Recipe : Italian Sub Salad Recipe